Project 365

Hi! I am preparing a huge project. The Project 365! Yep! I hope I can start by July. Meanwhile, I am creating a 'basics' collections. The papers are ready to use in my store, have a look at them!
If you need inspiration to use them, just see what the wonderful CT ladies at STO made:
These 2 items will be added to the store soon (click to enlarge):

If you don't remember, there is a coupon still working in my store!
The code is HIPSTERcolor2012 and yes, you will get the Hipster Soul kit for less than $2!! That's really an amazing sale. I've also created two new blinkies for you, you can wear them if you want, for a RAK or something... ;)
Well, I think that's all for now, will come soom to give you a freebie, hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read them all. You can leave a comment with some love, questions or request :) Please, do not use it for SPAM, I delete those comments.