Here i am again!

Here I am again! Escuse me for the small delay, I am going to move to another house so I spend many time looking for new homes! As I promised, here is another freebie! This time it's a calendar hybrid, so you can complete it with your favorite papers and special dates and print it! It's ok for a 8 x 11 inches sheet but obiously you can resize it and make it smaller to fit your needs. I hope you find this useful and remember that I always want to see what you create! Thank you so much for your visit!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Patti said...

Thank you for sharing this! I have been doing a calendar swap for 11 years and was excited to see this template! Thanks!! I appreciate your generosity!

Van said...

Thank you so much!

Nancy said...

Thank you!!

CoralTurtle said...

Thanks so much! I can't wait to try and make my first calendar. :)

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the wonderful calendar template!

Pauline said...

thank you - will you be doing more of the dictionary templates (dreamn4ever@yahoo.com)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read them all. You can leave a comment with some love, questions or request :) Please, do not use it for SPAM, I delete those comments.