RAK winner!

As I promised I am picking the winner using Random.org from the comment on this post. I've closed the comments on that post, to avoid publishing more comments there while I am enter the names in Random.org and creating this post.

Now, I randomize the list just to number each one, so the next image is not the winner announce. I wanted to pick a random, random winner LOL
And the winner is...
So if you see the list randomized, number 2 is...
Dagi

I will e-mail you as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow :) Thanks to all of you!

2 comments:

Dagi said...

OMG, can´t believe it! Thanks so much, Aida <3

Lois B said...

Congrats Dagi. One of these days I hope to get lucky too!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read them all. You can leave a comment with some love, questions or request :) Please, do not use it for SPAM, I delete those comments.