How to make stamps using foam pieces

Hi! Like you know, I am out till May 20th, but I feel inspirations to make this stamps using foam pieces and I want to share it with you. It perfect for your hybrid proyects and to make the stamps for your kids. I hope you like it. Also I'm preparing a freebie and I will post it as soon as I have another little free time for you!

First of all you have to made -if you don't have them premade- the shapes you want to use as stamps. I pick different shapes and circles to make two leaves, two petals and three center parts to make flowers. If the foam is thin, paste two pieces together.

Now we are going to make some drawings inside the items to create different items...
I drawed some lines to make the leaves. Use a toothpick or a pencil to press the foam and draw the pattern.


Then, paste the pieces on a cardboard pieces. This part of the stamp will help us to hold the stamps.

Leave 1/2 inch and remove the rest. Now we have our stamps almost finished.

Draw at the back the stamp's pattern. This is an optional part, but for me is so useful, this way I can pick my stamps from the box without turning all back.

You have your stamps ready! I can't wait to see you and your kids playing with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read them all. You can leave a comment with some love, questions or request :) Please, do not use it for SPAM, I delete those comments.