Dictionary Template: C

Hey! You've saturated my 4shared account! I've been waiting about 50 minutes to load my 4shared folder and the reason is that 68 people have downloaded my Stitch Brushes in less than a day! OMG! Thank you so much! I hope you like it as much as I do, and here is today's freebie! Yes! Here is your "C" template, I hope you like them! It's for 3 pictures, see what I have create:
Kit "Scrapbooking", by Joe G Designs
"Eternal Love" Addon, by Laura

Do you like it? Here your template!

2 comments:

Scrapcoco said...

This is wonderful template, thank you so much !

Anonymous said...

Will you be making the rest of the dictionary templates for D-Z? Love the idea.

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read them all. You can leave a comment with some love, questions or request :) Please, do not use it for SPAM, I delete those comments.